Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Vacation Week

I can't believe we are almost half way through August.
This has definitely been a different week of sorts. The girls are all gone on their trip to China, so really - it's been VERY quiet!! I decided not to go to China in order to save up some money for home and also take a road trip from BC-Ontario in October after a friend's wedding!
I've hung out a bit with Shauna and Selena. Other than that I've really just relaxed scrapbooked and tried to do some preparations for coming back to Canada. I'm also trying to finish my scrapbooking of my time in Korea so I can have something to show everyone when I'm back home!
Next week I start 2 weeks of summer camps with students from my school - not really looking forward to it, but it should me the last part of August fly by!!

3 of my extra class students really wanted to hang out with me on my vacation and they decided they wanted to go to a movie with me. I agreed, but that was until I got a message from them saying that the movie was playing at 9am Tuesday morning!!!?!
I was supposed to meet them at 8:30! Oh man. The things I do to please the Korean students - the perk was that my movie ticket was only $3!!!

I don't really have any pictures to add to this blog today! haha. Sorry!
I'm going to be doing some sightseeing in Seoul this weekend, so I will update you later and put up some pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the down time! Counting down the days!!
Love you! Kom & Dad